M2M Careers at RacoWireless
Aside from all of the great benefits that include medical, dental and vision plans, Raco makes it easy for its employees to succeed through attractive 401k options, life insurance, and all of the tools you need to do your job the right way.
Through strategic growth, we have grown by more than 200% over the last 18 months. The rapid growth that we are experiencing provides great opportunities to excel and grow with the Internet of Things.
It’s pretty cool that the most experienced M2M on earth happens to also be a great group of people. You’ll enjoy a fast-paced and innovative culture that positively challenges you to raise the bar and lead the fastest growing technology segment.
Call Center Customer Service Representative Job Summary:
Provide extraordinary customer service experience to our current Machine to Machine subscriber base and support of a primary telematics OEM. As the front line support for our subscriber base, individuals in this position will take incoming calls to resolve account & billing related inquiries. CSRs will also make out-bound calls to promote call center services, and work with Business Development Managers to identify new business opportunities. This is a technical support position that will provide employees with a well-rounded understanding of the Machine to Machine ecosystem and the many connected devices and solutions coming to the M2M marketplace. Customer Service Representatives will reflect the philosophy of Extraordinary Excellence that RACO Wireless customers have come to expect.
- Answer calls providing concise, accurate & complete responses to customer inquiries
- Listen and understand the customer needs and use RACO Wireless tools and portals to provide the appropriate product and service information.
- Process activation and other change requests
- Identify and escalate priority issues to the appropriate resources for resolution
- Produce reports as requested by sales and management
- Empower customers through instruction of the use of RACO Wireless Omega Management Suite
- Process all customer requests accurately within defined service level guidelines.
- Educate customers on RACO Wireless call centers products and services
- Work with Business Development to identify business opportunities through on-line resources
- Ability to work on one of the shifts offered: days, evening (overnight hours) and some weekends
- 1 year or more of technical product call center experience – having previously support for consumer gadgets or technology products
- Demonstrated knowledge of use of basic internet tools that are available
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in problem solving and analysis
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Proficient in Windows based software programs
- Typing skills of 30 wpm
- Customer Service oriented with a desire to exemplify the company philosophy of Extraordinary Excellence.
- Some positions are home-based work environments. For these roles, individual must possess the ability to work independently in a home-office environment that is secure, quiet and have primary and back-up internet service available
These call center positions are a perfect entry level position for aspiring technical professionals who are willing to learn all of the facets of our business and grow within a company that is on the leading edge of M2M technology.
All positions offer a very competitive compensation plan, excellent benefits including health, dental, vision PTO and 401k w/employer match. If you are looking for all of the above, and have the requirements listed herein – we are looking for you.
EOE. No phone calls, or resumes submitted through USPS or via fax. Applications must be submitted to email@example.com
Locations are Scottsdale, Arizona & Cincinnati, OH
Position title: Inventory Operations Coordinator
Supervisor: Operations Manager
The Operations Coordinator – Inventory will be primarily focused on ordering, management and forecasting of physical inventory and entering and processing customer orders. Additional responsibilities include assisting in entering and maintaining customer data in Omega Management Suite, assisting in billing as necessary. The Operations Coordinator – Inventory will also assist customers with technical or billing issues and assist in answering customer calls for the Call Center. The Operations Coordinator – Inventory reports to the Operations Manager.
The primary responsibility of this position is to demonstrate individual and operational excellence in every aspect of the position while performing tasks such as:
- Ordering, management and forecasting of physical inventory.
- Order entry and fulfillment.
- Assist in entry of new accounts, pricing, and all contract elements.
- Assist in ensuring all necessary compliance documentation for customers is on file, accurate and up to date.
- Understand both the T-Mobile M2M Billing Platform and Omega Management Suite and assist in processing monthly billing when necessary.
- Assist customers with technical or billing issues as necessary.
- Assist in handling customer calls for the Call Center.
Job requirements and key competencies:
- Independent, self-motivated and proactive
- Organization, attention to detail, time management
- Team play with a strong work ethic
- Strong computer skills in all MS Office products
- Prior business experience in operations.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer oriented and committed to 110% customer satisfaction.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to manage complex and/or critical customer issues.
Physical demands/work environment/travel requirements:
Successful candidate will be expected to work primarily in an office environment on PC and other typical office equipment.
Our Operations Coordinator — Inventory will enjoy:
- Competitive pay with bonus potential
- Full benefits package including health, dental, life, vision, 401k and other benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
EOE; no phone calls please; all interested applicants must apply through Careerbuilder.com application process and will be considered appropriately by the company.
Blue Ash, Ohio