M2M Network & Technology Overview
Our network enables reliable and secure communications between your company’s servers and remote devices. Our team of network and software engineers is passionate about availability, performance and M2M network security – all critical components of any commercial M2M application deployment. Because our entire focus is in the M2M space, we are able to provide the specialized technology and support resources required to ensure that your applications operate at an optimal level.
100% of Raco’s M2M network infrastructure is hosted in SSAE 16 compliant data centers with NOC personnel present onsite 24x7x365. Our fully redundant architecture features dual links to the wireless carrier’s east and west coast GGSN’s and geographically dispersed facilities for disaster recovery. A myriad of network and server monitoring tools are in place to provide real-time M2M network health and performance statistics around the clock to our network engineering team.
Data Center & Technology Highlights
- Selected as T-Mobile’s Preferred M2M Provider
- Carrier Agreements with EE, Sprint, Rogers and Telefonica
- SAS 70 Type II & SSAE 16 compliant
- Secure access facilities requiring biometric, card and PIN code for access
- Best-in-class technology providers: Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, Juniper and SolarWinds
- Proactive monitoring of availability, performance and environmental conditions
- Geographically dispersed data centers
- 24x7x365 Network Operations Center (NOC)
- Multi-tier support system with automated alerts and event triggers