Network and Technology Overview
The RACO Wireless APN was designed from the ground up to support
mission-critical M2M applications. Our network enables reliable and
secure communications between your company's servers and remote
devices. Our team of network and software engineers is passionate
about availability, performance and network security - all critical
components of any commercial M2M application deployment.
Because our entire focus is in the M2M space, we are able to
provide the specialized technology and support resources required
to ensure that your applications operate at an optimal level.
100% of RACO's network infrastructure is hosted in SSAE 16
compliant data centers with NOC personnel present onsite 24x7x365.
Our fully redundant architecture features dual links to the
wireless carrier's east and west coast GGSN's and geographically
dispersed facilities for disaster recovery. A myriad of network and
server monitoring tools are in place to provide real time network
health and performance statistics around the clock to our network
Data Center & Technology Highlights
- Selected as T-Mobile's Preferred M2M
- Carrier Agreements with EE, Sprint and Telefonica
- SAS 70 Type II & SSAE 16 compliant
- Secure access facilities requiring biometric, card and PIN code
- Best-in-class technology providers: Cisco, Palo Alto Networks,
Juniper and SolarWinds
- Proactive monitoring of availability, performance and
- Geographically dispersed data centers
- 24x7x365 Network Operations Center (NOC)
- Multi-tier support system with automated alerts and event
24x7 technical support is available to all RACO Wireless
customers via phone, email or our online portal. For more detailed
information about our network or technology, please Contact Us today.